Dean of Shadyside Salon has updated our customer portal to better serve you! Existing clients can click here to request a new password. New clients can register here for the new system. Get started now for access to upcoming promotions, schedule an appointment and to learn more about the services we offer.
We are open. We are still maintaining our strict policies and procedure around creating a safe, clean and sterile environment for our guests during this time. Your safety, as well as the safety of our staff is our priority and something we take very seriously.
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions or concerns at 412-621-7900
You can count on us to keep up-to-date with the latest recommendations by the CDC and our state. We are dedicated to being safe, clean, and sterile.
Here are few business reminders:
- All clients and staff have their temperature taken upon entering the salon.
- We consistently sanitize and disinfect surfaces, seats, and tools before and after services.
- All staff and clientele are required to wear face masks covering nose and mouth.
- Plexiglass has been installed in all appropriate areas.
Thank you from all of us at Dean of Shadyside. We wish you all a safe and Happy Holiday season.
We remain safe, clean, and sterilized to be of service for you!
Call our receptionist at 412-621-7900 schedule that special time for your hair service or book online now!
It’s been an exciting and safe few weeks since we’ve returned back to work. We’re happy to provide a clean and sterile environment for you during your hair services.
We wish Christina Porter great success! She has decided to change her career path of working at Dean of Shadyside.
We have been established for 36 years and are proud of our internationally trained Framesi color experts. Our team of stylists specialize in all facets of hair color including blonding, balayage, highlighting, corrective color and grey coverage. We also offer a full line of hair extensions.
Thank you from all of us at Dean of Shadyside!
Dean of Shadyside Salon is reopening on Friday, June 5. Below are our safety guidelines:
- Clients and employees who show flu-like symptoms will be required to stay home until they are symptom-free.
- We will not be accepting sick clients.
- If you or someone you are in close contact with is sick within 24 hours of your appointment, please cancel immediately. We will help you reschedule your appointment for a later date.
- Enter the salon from the front door Centre Avenue only.
- Exit the salon from the rear door.
- Face masks are required on all staff and clients while in the salon.
- Wash hands in the restroom or use hand sanitizer when entering the salon for all staff and clients.
- Hands free temperature checks will be administered to everyone who enters the salon.
- For everyone’s protection, employees and clients will be expected to wear a mask and practice safe social distancing.
- Check in at the front desk, where you will obtain the safety guidelines.
- Our salon is well-stocked with disinfectants, sanitizers and cleaning supplies. · We are following a rigorous cleaning schedule to ensure all stations, high-touch surfaces, towels, capes and products are disinfected on a regular basis. · Animals are prohibited with in the salon unless they are a Registered Service animal.
- Please do not bring anyone with you who does not have an appointment. If you need to bring someone for assistance they will be asked to wait in the car during your treatment.
- Please do not bring in magazines, newspapers, outside food or drink into the salon.
- You will only receive the services you were scheduled for. We will not be able to add on additional services once you are in the chair unless there is an open appointment.
- You are required to arrive 10 minutes before your scheduled appointment to allow time to review safety requirements.
- We require a 24-hour cancelation notice.
- Extensive services (perms, relaxers, smoothers) require specific days and times please enquire when booking these services.
- Dressing rooms will not be available and you will not have the option to remove your garment. Please wear appropriate clothing to receive your hair cut and hair color. We will not be responsible for any damage to your clothing due to hair color.
- Sterilized protective gowns will be available as well as protective capes to receive your service.
- If you are looking to change your hair color or a new haircut and style, please research before your appointment this will help our stylist to maintain their schedule
- Hot tools will be limited. They are only permitted if it is necessary for the health and beauty of the hair.
- Allow our staff to help you with retail items and such.
- Our equipment will be wiped down after each user.
Thank you for your continued loyalty to Dean of Shadyside Salon. We look forward to providing you with excellent service and taking care of the health and beauty of your hair.