As a valued Guest of Dean of Shadyside Salon, we are incredibly grateful for the trust you place in us to care for and service your family and friend’s hair needs. It is very important for us to share the steps we are taking to protect the health and well-being of Dean of Shadyside guests and staff. Dean of Shadyside and its staff members amid the risk posed by COVID-19 (the new coronavirus).
You, your family and friends are our priority, and nothing is more precious than your health and beauty. We want to make sure you can visit our salon with confidence. We’re sharing our current protocols and what we believe you should do before you visit us, and tips to stay healthy.
What Are We Doing?
As a community centered hair salon, our facility, and equipment is sanitized daily and in between guests visits. We’ve expanded our cleaning and disinfecting practices even further, and we’re also carefully monitoring our inventory and supplies to ensure our team has what they need to continue providing this expert care.
Tips to Stay Healthy
Everyday preventative actions are more important than ever to help prevent the spread of respiratory diseases, including:
- Avoiding close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoiding touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Staying at home when you are sick.
- Covering your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throwing the tissue in the trash or coughing/sneezing into your inner arm if a tissue is not available.
- Cleaning and disinfecting frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Washing your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom, before eating, and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- Using an alcohol-based sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol if water are not readily available.
It is our privilege to care for you and our community.
Thank you for your continued trust in Dean of Shadyside Salon.
Dean Panizzi and Staff